Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Flower Girl Auditions

**Attention All Guests with Cute Little Girls in the Family**

With so many adorable children on the guest list, Este and I are having a very hard time figuring out who the flower girls should be. So, we have decided to put the pressure back on the families and have them work for the honor by competing against each other. Interested contestants should be under 10 years of age, no more than 4.5 feet tall, ringlets and big, pouty eyes are a plus. Must be able to walk in a straight line and distribute rose petals in an even manner.

We will NOT tolerate: cry babies, talking machines or tattle tales.

For the talent portion of the competition, we are looking for a girl who can wow us. Este and I watch American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, America's Got Talent, Britain's Got Talent, and America's Funniest Home Videos, so we have seen just about everything and are not impressed easily. I've included the video below so you have a better idea of what we are looking for. I repeat, this is not a competition for sissies.


Wonder Baby !! - Click here for the funniest movie of the week

5 comments:

  1. I want to officially throw my name into the running. As an experienced professional (has anyone ever heard of a little movie called "Step Up 2: The Streets?"), I believe that I could definitely pull a "You Got Served!" number over some little Persian or Filipino girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do you think it would cost to have that little girl come to your wedding?! I strongly suggest you guys get on top of this. I will take full responsibility in baby-sitting that little diva! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can Mattie Mat participate? If yes please let me know soon, so I can arrange for his travels. He would make a good ring thingamagiigy

    ReplyDelete
  4. No dogs in the ceremony! Unless your child looks like a dog and that's a completely different issue altogether...

    ReplyDelete